Monday, 15 November 2010

I'm Back..

I'm back :-) I have not been anywhere really, things just got a little hectic there for a while. 

I was writing about all the things that I have been up to when I realized it sounded like those school essays 'what did you do in the summer holidays' great as a writing practice but boring to read so I am just going to tell you what I have been doing today the rest can wait.

Today I have been trying to photograph my christmas goodies for my shop everything was going well then it got a little dark .......... so will have to wait till another day.

Debs
x

4 comments:

  1. Wow they are so pretty, lovely christmas decorations and purse. Keep up the good work

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debs, these are great! Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very helpful for me and hope for others also. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Looking forward to reading your next post.
    search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    There are VERY cute christmassy bits and bobs! I'm loving everyone's christmassy-make blogs at the moment - it's getting me in the Christmas mood super-early this year!!!
    You have a beautiful blog, by the way! I've just joined your 'followers', so I'll be back soon.....
    Carly

    X

    ReplyDelete