Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Superheroes and their pants !!!

For ages I have wanted to make some purses with pants on them....hehe I love that word makes me feel like a naughty child, anyway as I said pants on purses, sometimes ideas bubble around in my head half formed waiting....and then a series of random thoughts come together to form an idea. These new items were a combination of thoughts about,
Pants, 

blue sky fabric I bought, 

a documentary on Salvador Dali, 

 my love of superhero films,

and balloons,

Hope they make you smile :-) they have given me great joy in their making and all will be working their way in to my shops this week.

Debs
x

11 comments:

  1. oh wow, i love the balloon ones! they're so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea - giggle! I really like the balloons cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Flying Pants :)
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab designs that certainly make you smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pants are fun, but I love the cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab! I love the word pants too, I say it instead of swearing....it sounds even funnier when my 3 yr old says it when something goes wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I just found your Blog via Zibbet - what gorgeous designs you have - love the super cat and pants!!

    Take care,
    Jane xx

    PS, I'm from Hampshire too (Southampton!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debs, noticed you've not posted in a wee while. Hope all is ok.xx. P.s love the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THEM. new to your blog and what a page to read first. brilliant and inspired. Joanna xxx

    ReplyDelete