Wednesday, 19 May 2010

W.I.P Scarfs

I am working on some new ideas this week, my local fabric shop stocks the most wonderful collection of dyed muslin, about 20 different colours in total every time I am in the shop I wander over and have a look trying to think up ideas for them. 
It finally came to me last week while making a present for my Mum.....Scarfs the muslin is so soft and light and would make great scarfs for all the year round. 
So far I have narrow hemmed a strip and washed it to soften it a bit more and am now appliqueing little colourful hearts all over.


Its going well at the moment will post a picture when its finished.

Debs
x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, how clever you are, love scarves at the mo cant wait to see the finished thing, will there be a pink one ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the fininshed item, I love scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet idea. will be nice to see how they turn out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LINDOS TRABALHOS, PARABÉNS!!!!
    vENHA CONHECER MEU BLOG TAMBÉM
    http://www.aninhacrochetricot.blogspot.com.br/
    BEIJOS

    ReplyDelete