Friday, 30 April 2010

A disjointed week

Its been a funny old week with out much time to catch up, I have been busy with a wholesale order and some new designs, my brother is getting married in June so I have started to think about getting  a dress I am finding this a bit of a challenge as I am a jeans and a t-shirt kind of gal and dresses are a bit of a mystery ...and also I have had a health issue that needed to be dealt with ( I am ok :-) its all sorted now and everything appears clear ) just saying all that make me realize how busy its been. 
Well its Friday now and I am looking forward to a nice long weekend with my family and a bit of
Rand R.

My Folksy Friday this week was going to be about more of my favourite things but I am going to be a bit cheeky ;-) and change it to reduced items in my folksy shop, its getting a bit congested and I just want to tidy up ready for some new things so here's your chance to get a DinkyDaisy item for a fab price.




SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6

This is just some of the items reduced to see more and prices go to my Folksy shop

It's also the last day of 15% off any item in my own shop  (you will need the code new001)

Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend 

Debs
x

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of your designs - that knitting purse is gorgeous :-)
    I've just featured you in my Folksy Friday feature too! Glad your health issues are ok, hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I know exactly what you mean by disjointed week. Suddenly the weather is so nice and I feel like I should go out to do something even I have so much to do at home.
    Congratulations on your wholesale order and your brother's wedding. I have my own coming up soon and my very good friends too. As I am also a pair of trousers girl, choosing my own dress was a nightmare (although I am doing a tiny little wedding so it could have been worse if it was a big one!)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    x
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, I just found your blog and it`s totally totally cute! I love all the things you make, your craft are so yummy and lovely!

    congraturations on such a nice blog, you are very talented

    hugs federica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Just wanted to say that your blog is really lovely !!

    ReplyDelete